Jess and Cece jump on the campaign trail and make a bet with a disbelieving Schmidt that they can recruit voters for the upcoming Presidential election. Meanwhile, Winston teaches Nick about modern phone sex.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Annie Korzen as Administrator
- J. Francisco Rodriguez as Male Voter
- Weston I. Nathanson as Marshall Stevens
- Janelle Froehlich as Sophia
- Pooja Shah as Donna
- Kerrigan Milker as Young Jess
- Mikey McKernan as Patchouli Garcia
- Political preferences:
- Jess, who had voted with the Green party, is now supporting Clinton.
- Cece is a Democrat, continuing to support Clinton.
- Schmidt is a Republican, but does not plan to vote for Trump. He would rather support Paul Ryan in 2020.
- Cece graduates from community college and is planning on transferring to a four-year university.
- Winston kept Nick's letters of support from when he was playing basketball in Latvia.
- Another episode of when the gang interacts with young college sorority girls.
- Schmidt gets involved in organizing clutter at the campaign office.
Notes & Trivia
- The campaign logos and materials are a generic vote slogan that does not have Clinton's name. There is eventually a picture of the donkey logo.
- Jess dresses up as Trump and impersonates him at the end of the episode.
|Season 5||Season 6||Season 7|
House Hunt · Hubbedy Bubby · Single and Sufficient · Homecoming · Jaipur Aviv · Ready · Last Thanksgiving · James Wonder · Es Good · Christmas Eve Eve · Raisin's Back · The Cubicle · Cece's Boys · The Hike · Glue · Operation: Bobcat · Rumspringa · Young Adult · Socalyalcon VI · Misery · San Diego · Five Stars for Beezus