Jess babysits Russell's pre-teen daughter for the weekend and meets his ex-wife. Then, Schmidt and Cece panic when they think she's pregnant. Also, Nick's new girlfriend may be too young and Winston discovers his new boss is a big baby.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Jeanne Tripplehorn as Ouli
- Phil Hendrie as Joe Napoli
- Chloe Bridges as Chloe
- Annalise Basso as Sarah Schiller
- William Ngo as Asian Card Player
- "Shut up, both of you! We're gonna fix this cause I'm not losing Russell because you two have to make and/or date babies"
- Jess made a reference to the story Bridge to Teribithia. Zooey Deschanel played Ms. Edmunds in the film adaptation.