Schmidt makes a last ditch effort to convince Cece's mom to come to their wedding, but in doing so, he might miss the special day himself.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
Special Guest Star
- Meagan Rath as May
- Nora Dunn as Louise
- Kim Wayans as Susan
- Anna George as Priyanka
- Nelson Franklin as Robby McFerrin
- Rebecca Reid as Nadia
- Sonal Shah as Flight Attendant
- Mary Kate Schellhardt as Betsy
- Peter Gallagher as Gavin Schmidt
- Kunal Dudheker as Mid-Eastern Passenger
- Bob Glouberman as Rabbi
- Abhimanyu Katyal as Hindu Priest
- Reagan and Nick agree to start a relationship. Nick is going to go away with her for three months.
- Jess realises she's still in love with Nick.
- Coach's girlfriend, May, plays the cello at the ceremony
- Winston plans another elaborate prank for the wedding.
- This episode serves as a continuation of "Wedding Eve".
|Season 4||Season 5||Season 6|
Big Mama P · What About Fred · Jury Duty · No Girl · Bob & Carol & Nick & Schmidt · Reagan · Wig · The Decision · Heat Wave · Goosebumps Walkaway · The Apartment · D-Day · Sam, Again · 300 Feet · Jeff Day · Helmet · Road Trip · A Chill Day In · Dress · Return to Sender · Wedding Eve · Landing Gear