After Jess announces that she is ready to date again, Schmidt pushes her to give her workout partner, Robby, a fighting chance. Then, when Cece hires a hunky new bartender, Nick struggles to understand male beauty, while Winston's newfound confidence makes him irresistible.
- Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Parekh
- Greg Audino as Squats
- Kristin Vahl as Woman #1
- Katee Shean as Woman #2
- David L. King as Doctor
- Winston wears a bird shirt, a trend he started in season 5 "Return to Sender"
- Nick makes Cece a bar manager for this episode so that he can focus on his writing.
- Nick tells Cece she should start a career managing male models because she has a gift for it.
Notes & Trivia
- Originally scheduled to air as the seventh episode, Ready replaced James Wonder as the sixth episode after the latter was rescheduled to air as the eighth episode due to coverage of the 2016 World Series and the election the following week.
- Robby's last name is McFerrin.
- Robby and Jess get treated at Westwood Medical Center.
- Robby injures his mouth and later his leg in this episode.
- Jess injures her neck and wears a brace, but does not have to later.
- Nick has a picture of Ted Danson as Sam Malone in Cheers that he refers to as his model for a good-looking man.
|Season 5||Season 6||Season 7|
House Hunt · Hubbedy Bubby · Single and Sufficient · Homecoming · Jaipur Aviv · Ready · Last Thanksgiving · James Wonder · Es Good · Christmas Eve Eve · Raisin's Back · The Cubicle · Cece's Boys · The Hike · Glue · Operation: Bobcat · Rumspringa · Young Adult · Socalyalcon VI · Misery · San Diego · Five Stars for Beezus