April 30, 2013
|Episode Guide →|
In a series of flashbacks, Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston and Cece tell one another how they each lost their virginity. Not surprisingly, when they realize the stories directly affect their present day sex lives, one relationship will change forever.
Jess: What are you doing?
Nick: Let's not think about it.
Schmidt: Back in high school, they used to call me "the sex haver".
Jess: Want to freak?
Jess: We were both the founding members of The Gender Equality Society, we also were the only members of The Gender Equality Society"
Nick: He stole a flower from you. You're going out for drinks with someone who stole a flower - oh, from your wonderful secret garden, gotcha"
Notes & TriviaEdit
- This episode occurs two days before Cece's wedding, and episode titled Elaine's Big Day.
- Jess and Nick have sex for the first time in this episode.
- This episode reveals a new love interest for Jess named Teddy.
- Nick doesn't reveal his 'First Time' story until nearly everyone has left and only Jess is left in the loft.
- This became the final episode to feature Dennis Farina (Walt Miller) who passed away July 22, 2013.
- Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
- Zooey Deschanel as Jessica Day
- Jake Johnson as Nick Miller
- Lamorne Morris as Winston Bishop
- Max Greenfield as Schmidt
- Hannah Simone as Cece Meyers
- Dylan O'Brien as The Guy
- Dennis Farina as Walt Miller
- Brenda Song as Daisy
- Satya Bhabha as Shivrang
- Johnny Pemberton as Prom Date
- Christopher Wallinger as Teddy
- Lauren Weedman as Mysteria
- Carla Renata as Octopussy
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3|
Re-Launch · Katie · Fluffer · Neighbors · Models · Halloween · Menzies · Parents · Eggs · Bathtub · Santa · Cabin · A Father's Love · Pepperwood · Cooler · Table 34 · Parking Spot · TinFinity · Quick Hardening Caulk · Chicago · First Date · Bachelorette Party · Virgins · Winston's Birthday · Elaine's Big Day